Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Waiting Game

The saying goes "Good things come to those who wait" but when should you come to the realization that you are wasting your time waiting? I mean I could sit around waiting for something to happen but I still need to do something to trigger something to happen. My current situation I need a job, but a job isn't going to appear out of thin air, I need to apply and network and do things before I can wait. I guess the saying would be too long if it was "Good things come to those who wait, but in the meantime make something happen".

1 comment:

  1. ok - that might be true for some things like guinness beer (which should take a full 60 seconds to pour) or stock market returns but when it comes to life its just a quote that lazy people use to justify their procrastination.

    ReplyDelete